Schindler Group Walk in Interview 2023 | Service Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer | BE/ Diploma Engineer/ ITI Engineer | Walk In Interview Date: 06 October 2023 |
Company Name: Schindler Group
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents.
Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
Position: Service Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer
Qualification: BE/ Diploma Engineer/ ITI Engineer
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Job Location: Warangal,Telangana
Salary: Rs. 8-8 Lacs P.A.
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agreed timelines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards. •Attend the callbacks as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub subcontractors’ workers for the timely completion of the service.
- Propose the sale of spare parts as and when the situation demands.
- Coordinate with the FSB for the requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with Code of Conduct
Time and Venue:
- Date: 06 October 2023 09:30.PM to 05:30.PM
- Venue: Schindler India Pvt Ltd, H No. 2-7-295,Excise Colony opp: Rajiv Park, Hanamkonda, warangal-506001
Apply Link: Click here
Company Website: Click here
|10th/12th WhatsApp Group
|WhatsApp Group ITI
|WhatsApp Group Diploma
|Graduation WhatsApp Group
|BE/B.Tech WhatsApp Group
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement naukrilive.co are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. naukrilive.co does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.