SAIL Recruitment Attendant cum Technician 2023 | 85 Posts | 10th/NAC | Last Date: 25 November 2023 | SAIL मै आयी भर्ती, देखें पूरी जानकारी ।
Organisation Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of over ₹ 1 lakh crore, is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, captive mines, collieries and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Bokaro Steel Plant, one of the modernised integrated steel plants of SAIL employing a motivated workforce of around 11,540 employees is a producer of HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/Coils. Bokaro Steel is working towards becoming a one-stop-shop for world-class flat steel products in India
Position: Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (NAC)
No. Of Post: 85
- Matriculation and completion of apprenticeship training of minimum one year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
Upper age limit (as on 01/05/2023): 28 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category
- 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them
- Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. Ex-Service men (ESM),
Salary: Rs. 25,070- 35,070/-
Job Location: Jharkhand
Selection Process SAIL Recruitment Attendant cum Technician 2023:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an examination which may be computer based test (CBT), information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online test (CBT) will be sent communication to appear for Skill/Trade Test, through careers page of SAIL website. Weightage of marks for Exam (CBT) will be 100%. Skill/Trade Test will only be of qualifying nature. Exam (CBT): Provisionally eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type test (CBT) consisting of multiple choice questions at any of the centres decided by the Management. The minimum qualifying marks in the Online test (CBT) for unreserved posts/EWS will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/ OBC(NCL) / PwBD candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score ONLY with respect to posts reserved for them
- Skill/Trade Test: From among those who qualify in the exam (CBT), candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 category wise in order of merit. The tests may be held at a short notice for which call letters will be uploaded on SAIL website and candidates will be intimated for the same through their email registered during filling up of online application. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose. For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each category on the basis of total marks obtained in the exam (CBT) by the candidates who qualify in Skill/Trade Test.
- Application Fee+ Processing Fee for General, EWS and OBC candidates- Rs 300/–
- Processing Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Departmental/ ESM candidates- RS 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of the Application fee.
SAIL Recruitment Attendant cum Technician 2023 How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 25 November 2023
- Starting date of Online Applications – 04 November 2023
- Last Date for Online Application –25 November 2023
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For more details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Official Website: Click here
|10th/12th WhatsApp Group
|WhatsApp Group ITI
|WhatsApp Group Diploma
|Graduation WhatsApp Group
|BE/B.Tech WhatsApp Group
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement naukrilive.co are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. naukrilive.co does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.