NIT Andhra Pradesh walk in interview 2023 | Technical Associate | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/PG Diploma/ITI | 12 Posts | Last Date: 21 September 2023 |
Organisation Name: National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016. Currently the Institute is offering B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. and MS programmes.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology.
The construction work of Phase 1A buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase 1B is also almost completed which include additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre..
|10th/12th WhatsApp Group
|WhatsApp Group ITI
|WhatsApp Group Diploma
|Graduation WhatsApp Group
|BE/B.Tech WhatsApp Group
Position: Technical Associate/Technical Trainee/Maintenance Trainee
No. Of Post: 12
- Technical Associate – 06 Posts
- Technical Trainee – 4 Posts
- Maintenance Trainee – 02 Posts
- B. Tech/ B.E in Computers or networking or allied
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP
. Technical Associate:
- B.Tech./B. Sc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management / Fire & Industrial Safety or its equivalent Engineering
- Trained in Fire Safety/ Fire Alarm and firefighting a system with experience in the respective field
- PG Diploma/B. Tech. in Solar Renewable Energy
- Trained in Solar PV system management with experience in the respective field
- Diploma/B.Tech. in Computers or networking or allied
- LAN/Wireless installation, maintenance of Network, Troubleshooting and maintenance of Desktop computers, Laptops, and Printers management
- Diploma/B.Tech./ B.Sc. in Fire & Safety methods/Fire Fighting/fire Safety Engineering Techniques or its equivalent
- Trained in Fire Safety/ Fire Alarm and firefighting system
- ITI Electrician with 6 months certificate course in Solar Renewable Energy
Desired: Trained in Solar PV system management
- Technical Associate – Rs. 22,000 – 32,000/-
- Technical Trainee – Rs. 18,000/-
- Maintenance Trainee – Rs. 15,000/-
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- The eligible candidates shall appear for a walk-in skill test and/or interaction along with the duly filled application attached herewith and all original certificates pertaining to satisfaction of the eligibility criteria specified above. The decision of the Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh will be final in all respect.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview with the prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the mentioned address on 21 September 2023. At 9.30 am
Walk in interview Venue Details:
Room No. 411,4th Floor,
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Administrative Vista,
NIT Andhra Pradesh.
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Application: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement https://naukrilive.co/ are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. https://naukrilive.co/ does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.