AI Airport Services Ltd Walk in interview 2023 for Jr Officer Technical, Ramp Service Executive & Other Vacancy | 10th/ITI Diploma/Degree | 323 Posts |
Organisation Name: AI Airport Services Limited
From the time the very first aircraft took flight in India, till today, when Jumbos and Dreamliners rule the sky, Air India’s Ground Handling Department always existed, albeit under different names. What started off as a section for Ground Handling under Air India Engineering, grew into a department called Ground Services Department with the induction B747 “jumbo” aircraft.
With a view to bring in focus on the core Ground Handling services, the Passenger, Cargo and Ramp Handling activities have been brought together to form the Ground Handling subsidiary AI APS. With an experienced workforce of over four decades, sophisticated GSE, and Air India’s expertise of over 75 years in Aviation business, Air India Airport Services has endeavored to provide excellent Ground Handling services at all times.
Position: Officer Technical & Ramp Service Executive /Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver/ Handyman/ Handy women
No. Of Post: 323
- Junior Officer – Technical – 05 Posts
- Ramp Service Executive/ Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – 39 Posts
- Handyman/ Handy Women – 279
Jr. Officer Technical:
- Full time Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university.
- Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License to be produced maximum within 12 months or produce the HMV License within the minimum time frame as per the prevailing rules of the state government, from the date of joining. The incumbent has to apply for Heavy Motor Vehicle License immediately upon acceptance of offer. No increment will be extended before possession of HMV license.
- Preference will be given to those with aviation experience or GS Equipment/ Vehicle/Heavy earth movers equipment Maintenance with reputed GS Equipment manufacturer/Authorized Service Agency.
Ramp Service Executive:
- 3 –years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production / Electronics/ Automobile recognized by the State Government.
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical/ Air Conditioning/ Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/ Welder (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational Education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of Welder) after passing SSC/Equivalent examination with Hindi/ English / Local Language as one of the subject.
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver:
- SSC /10th Standard Pass.
- Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.
- GEN: 28 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are entitled to 3 years’ age relaxation and Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are entitled to 5 years’ age relaxation, in upper age limit, as per Government rules.
- Officer Technical – Rs. 28,200/- per month
- Ramp Service Executive – Rs.23,640/ per month
- Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver – Rs. 20130/- per month
Job Location: COCHIN & CALICUT
- Personal/Virtual Interview
- Physical Endurance Test (like Weight lifting, running). Those qualifying the Physical Endurance Test alone will be sent for Interview.
- Rs. 500
- No fees are to be paid by Ex- servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST
How to Apply:
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1 st October, 2023, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex- servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Walk in interview Venue Details:
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Official Website: Click here
|10th/12th WhatsApp Group
|WhatsApp Group ITI
|WhatsApp Group Diploma
|Graduation WhatsApp Group
|BE/B.Tech WhatsApp Group
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement naukrilive.co are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. naukrilive.co does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.